Pages

Saturday, December 27, 2008

December 22-December 28

Another good week of re-habbing! Wow, I am so glad that I decided to do this rehabbing and taking the month of December off. I feel like it is going really well! I have also been doing a great deal of research this week to try and get more information on my injury. I have learned a few more stretches for the lower adductor and have been utilizing them pretty frequently. I really would like to go for a run just to see how the adductor is feeling, but I have chosen to just wait. I can't wait till Thursday to hit the pavement for the first time in a month.

There is nothing to report this week by way of actual training. I had hoped to go for a ride on Saturday, but got carried away working in the garage with the wife. By the time we finished, it was dark. This week, I will continue to rehab and do some physical therapy. I will probably do a SPIN class on Monday/Wednesday this week. My plan is to start running this week, but ease my way into it as opposed to going hard like I did earlier when I was released to run.

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!

Hope everyone has a Safe and Happy New Year!
LJ

No comments:

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger