Pages

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

May 4-May 10

This week was a pretty good week of training. I finished my week off with a very good, long, bike ride! I actually felt really good and could have gone further. I was also very happy with my running as I noticed that I am definitely getting some of my speed back. Speed is a good thing, but I also need to try not to go out and run fast every run.

Here are this week's results:

Monday: REST

Tuesday: 4.2 mi/33:55/Whew! I struggled as I got started, but I warmed up rather quickly and had some speed coming in! It was a very humid morning.





Wednesday: 4.1 mi/33:47/Whew! A bit of a struggle the first mile or so and then I got pretty comfortable and finished pretty strong with some speed.





Thursday: 4.2 mi/33:11/The start was a bit of a struggle, but the majority of the run was pretty fast. Good run! I had a good a.m. swim as well!




Friday: REST

Saturday: 30.5 mi/1:57:17/Nice ride with Dan with several hills. After riding with Dan for an hour, I rode another hour to get home solo!




Sunday: REST/Happy Mother's Day MOM!

Weekly Miles: 12.5 miles(run)/30.5 miles(bike)

**Please visit the MotionBased link to see more information about each of my runs this week!**

Hope everyone has a GREAT week of training! Happy Mother's Day to all mom's!

LJ

No comments:

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger