Pages

Monday, May 25, 2009

May 25-May 31

Well, not a bad week of training! I am finally done with school and free for the summer, yeah!!! I have lots of plans and lots to do! Some fun, some not so fun, but I am very excited! I started my week off with a very nice mock triathlon! It was pretty cool, yet pretty draining!

Here are this week's results:

Monday: Mock Triathlon/1:37:43/Wow, I am very excited about my results from today!

SWIM/30 min=32 laps/Nice swim that was very comfortable.
BIKE/35 min=11.5 mi/Easy bike ride with a few hills.
RUN/4 mi/32:43/I definitely felt some tiredness in my legs, but a good run!

Tuesday: REST

Wednesday: SWIM/15 min/14 laps/Good swim, I was very surprised with how many laps I was able to get in.
RUN/4.2 mi/34:56/Easy run where I took my time and ran a very comfortable pace.

Thursday: 5.3 mi/45:28/Great run where I took my time and tried to pick it up coming in. Whew! It was extremely humid as I was soaking wet when I finished.

Friday: REST

Saturday: REST(not really, did a lot of yard/house work)

Sunday: SWIM/44 laps/30 min
BIKE/45 min/11.5 mi

Weekly Miles: 13.5 miles(run)/23 miles(bike)

** My GPS went to the shop to be fixed on Wednesday, so no cool pictures for this week of my runs/bike routes.**

**Please visit the MotionBased link to see more information about each of my runs this week!**


This week was really a week of recovery. After my exciting mock on Monday, I basically took it easy the rest of the week. This week I will get back at it and do a good bit of training. I am totally happy with my training and feel pretty confident that if the triathlon was tomorrow that I could do it! I will just keep plugging away and try to spend most of my efforts on the swimming. On a sad note, this week has been tough as my lovely Aunt Eloise has been struggling and it seems like she is about to go home and be with the Lord. She is so ready and it was so good to be by her side today and just hold her hand and rub her shoulder for a couple of hours. What a blessing she has been to me and my family over the years. She is 85 and soon to be 86 if she makes it a few more days. I LOVE YOU Aunt Eloise and know that you are one special lady! Hope everyone has had a nice week of training!
LJ

No comments:

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger