Pages

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

June 1-June 7

I am reporting in early this week. Basically, I will be in Florida during the usual reporting time and will be unable to report on Sunday. I figured I would just go ahead and give you the details since I will not be doing anything on Friday-Sunday due to my traveling. The week has not been a bad one as far as training. Once again, a good week swimming and I think I am definitely improving in that arena.

Here are this week's results:

Monday: REST

Tuesday: 5.7 mi/46:57/Nice morning run. This was the longest run I have had in awhile. I was able to kick it in the last half-mile or so.

Wednesday: 4 mi/Great morning run, man it is starting to get humid around here. I took my time and just took it easy.
16 mi(bike)/Great ride with Jerry, I felt very tired. It must have been from the morning run and all the yard
work that I did earlier in the day.

Thursday: SWIM/30 min.=40 laps/Nice morning swim! I did not feel that tired and really just tried to work on my strokes and
take my time. I probably had more laps as I kept losing count.

Friday: REST

Saturday: No workout, had to travel to Florida for a funeral. I am sad to report that my Aunt Eloise passed away. She was 85 and is now with the Lord! What a GREAT lady!

Sunday: REST

Other than the fact that I lost my wonderful Aunt Eloise, the week was not that bad. I did celebrate my first full week of being out of school! Yeah! I did a ton of work around the house each day and then the rain came on Thursday, so no more outside work. I did have another project to work on in the house that was nothing, but frustrating, to say the least. I enjoy doing projects and trying new things, but one thing I noticed today. Plumbing is something that I am not too interested in. I tried for two days to fix a drain that was backing up to no avail. Finally, I called a plumber today!

Oh well, hope everyone had a great week of training! Good luck this week and KEEP RUNNING!
AvidRnr

Weekly Miles: 9.7 miles(run)/16 miles(bike)

No comments:

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger