Pages

Monday, June 29, 2009

June 29-July 5

Happy 4th of July to everyone! Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday! I had a great week of training this week! I was very happy with the running that I was able to get in and the one lone bike ride. I had planned to run on Thursday, but just got a bit tired and decided to take it easy. I was able to get a bike ride in and had hoped to get in one more, but unable to do so.

Here are this week's results:

Monday: 6.8 mi(run)/59:07/Wow, that JF hill was a killer! First time running the Johnson Ferry hill in a very long time. Not a bad run, although it was pretty humid.





Tuesday: 4.1 mi(run)/35:18/Nice, flat run from the gym. Took my time and enjoyed to cooler morning temperature!





Wednesday: 6.1 mi(run)/52:02/Whew! This was one run that I could not wait to be over. I ran some good hills, I was just tired from the get-go and really did not feel like running. Ugh!





14 mi(bike)/44:57/Nice ride with Jerry, man, my legs were tired from my morning run. Still a pretty good ride with tons of hills.





Thursday: REST

Friday: REST

Saturday: 6.2 mi(Peachtree Road Race)/47:06/Nice Peachtree run! I was very happy with how great I felt throughout the run. I ran the mile splits that I was hoping to run and I was able to finish very strong!





Sunday: REST

Weekly Miles: 23.2 miles(run)/14 miles(bike)

**Please visit the MotionBased link to see more information about each of my runs this week!**

My wife and I had a house full of people over the weekend. The weekend started on Thursday evening with my niece, Ariel coming to stay with us. She and Sabrina were able to spend a good bit of time together. Then, on Friday my brother BJ and his family came in town for the Peachtree. It was pretty cool having all the family be at the Peachtree Road Race. Thanks to Jonathan, Jordan, Kaitlyn and Ariel for coming to cheer us all on. Hope everyone has a great week of training!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger