Pages

Monday, July 6, 2009

July 6-July 12

This week was not a bad week of training. My wife and I celebrated our 4 year wedding anniversary this week and it was a lot of fun! We went downtown Buckhead and stayed at the Ritz on Friday night. Wow, what a blast! Congrats sweetie on surviving 4 years with me! You are truly a cutie! Thanks for 4 wonderful years and I look forward to what God has in store for the two us this year!

My training went pretty well this week, especially seeing that I am not really training for anything. I am trying to figure out exactly what I would like to do next, (i.e. marathon, triathlon, nothing). I am actually really enjoying the cross-training and doing nothing, but I know that will not last. I am very happy about my running this week. I was able to put in several long runs and they were all pain-free! This week will probably be a repeat of last week and I hope to get in a few more bike rides. I have been a bit slack on the cycling lately.

Here are this week's results:

Monday: 4 mi(run)/34:25/Just an easy 4 miler where I took my time and tried not to push it too hard.





Tuesday: 6.6 mi(run)/59:51/I wanted to just take it easy. I did for the most part, I ran into Nadine from the gym and ran with her. Nice, easy run!







Wednesday: REST

Thursday: 6.2 mi(run)/52:42/Nice run with very cool morning temperatures. I felt a bit sluggish, but was able to still run some good splits.





Friday: REST

Saturday: 8 mi(run)/1:06:04/Nice morning run in Buckhead. Ran the Peachtree course and turned around.





Sunday: 30 mi(bike)/1234/Whew! Nice Sunday afternoon bike ride. Lot's of hills and man, I am feeling it.





Weekly Miles: 24.2 miles(run)/30 miles(bike)

**Please visit the MotionBased link to see more information about each of my runs this week!**

My Sunday bike ride was definitely a great way to end my week. When I started my ride, I did not plan for a 30 miler, but I was so happy just to be on my bike again. As you can see, I added some new details to each of my workouts, thanks to Garmin Connect. I hope everyone has a great week of training and I will catch up with everyone next Sunday! Have a GREAT week!
LJ

No comments:

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger