Pages

Monday, July 27, 2009

July 27-August 2

Time to go back to school! Ugh! Yep, my summer is finally over and of course, it went way too fast, as usual. That being said, it has been a wonderful summer! I got lots of projects done around the house and more importantly, I got to spend a lot of time with my lovely wife! There are several projects that I did not get done, but I was able to get the majority of them completed. I am actually glad school is back in as now I can get back to my normal routine of getting up and going to the gym.

Here are this week's results:

Monday: 4.2 mi(run)/34:41/Nice run after a one-day break. Felt really good and had a nice fast finish!





Tuesday: REST

Wednesday: RAIN

Thursday: REST

Friday: 3 mi(run)/24:47/Tough run after a night with my good pal Denny!





Saturday: REST

Sunday: REST

As you can see, I did not get much running in at all this week. As a matter of fact, I did not get hardly any type of training in. For the most part, I decided to take it easy and to get some rest. I also had a friend come in town on Thursday and stayed through the weekend. This made it difficult to get any training in. I did top my week off by going to see my good buddies Jay, Joe Don and Gary of Rascal Flatts on Friday evening! We always have a good time when they come to town. Thanks Jay for yet another great night. Really enjoyed the "Unstoppable" show and looking forward to seeing you guys again in the next few months. Well, here's to a better week and my first week back to school!
AVIDRNR

No comments:

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger