Pages

Monday, July 13, 2009

July 13-July19

This week was yet another great week of running. I did not get to ride my bike this week at all, but I am not too unhappy with that. I would have ridden on Sunday, but decided to have a movie day with my lovely wife instead. I also needed the rest and relaxation.

Here are this week's results:

Monday: 4.2 mi(run)/34:39/Nice evening run in cooler temperatures. First time running in the evening in awhile. Very nice, relaxing run.




Tuesday: 5 mi(run)/42:07/Whew! The first 3 miles were great, but the last two were brutal! I was hurting coming in.




Wednesday: REST

Thursday: 3 mi(run)/25:07/Another very hot and humid run! Of course, I did not run till around 11ish, so I cut my run short.




Friday: REST

Saturday: 10.5 mi(run)/1:30:27/Definitely my longest run in a few months. Nice, cool morning with a pain-free run and a few big hills.




Sunday: REST

Weekly Miles: 22.7 miles(run)/0 miles(bike)

**Please visit the MotionBased link to see more information about each of my runs this week!**

This week, I plan to take it easy and take a couple of Pilate classes at my gym. I think this will tie in nicely with recovering from my tendinitis injury and hopefully help me get rid of it once and for all. I am a little disappointed in myself as I should have been doing this all summer and just now starting the class. Oh well, life goes on . I am also going to just run short runs this week(4 milers) and skip the longer weekend runs. I think I have been training a little too hard lately and trying to push myself a little too hard on the hills. Hope everyone is enjoying these cooler temperatures the last few days. Have a GREAT week of training!
LJ

No comments:

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger