Pages

Monday, July 20, 2009

July 20-July 26

Well, not a horrible week of training. I decided to take it easy this week and to spend some time resting. I also decided to not run any hills and to try to only run flat courses (is that even possible around here?). It was a good week and I enjoyed the REST days. As you can see, I did not really rest due to the yard work that I needed to get done, but my body got some rest from the asphalt pounding.

Here are this week's results:


Monday: 13.5 mi(bike)/49:39/I had a really good bike ride with some cooler temperatures in the ATL.




Tuesday: 4.2 mi(run)/35:59/Tough run after a night of Pilates. I definitely felt a little sore from the class, but a good run.





Wednesday: REST(Yard work!)

Thursday: REST(More yard work!)

Friday: 4.2 mi(run)/35:22/Nice, little 4 mile run after a couple of days rest and the route was extremely flat!




Saturday: 7 mi(run)/1:05:30/Nice run with Allen in Buckhead. Whew, I was pooped and did not feel like running, but a fairly good run.




Sunday: REST

So, not a bad week of training. This week will be a lot like this past week. This is my last week of freedom and then I am back to work! I will be playing a little golf this week and continuing my yard work as my free time becomes less and less since school is starting again. It has been a great summer and that is due mostly to ALL the time that I have been able to spend with my lovely wife.

Hope everyone has a GREAT week and KEEP RUNNING!
AVIDRNR

No comments:

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger