Pages

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

August 3-August 9

Here we go! I am back to school and the kids will be there tomorrow! Yeah! I had a great week getting back into my early morning routine. I was able to get back into lifting weights and working out again and I took a SPIN class on Friday!

Here are this week's results:

Monday: 4.2 mi(run)/35:52/Nice start of the week on my first day back to school.



Tuesday: 4.1 mi(run)/35:07/Nice morning run. It was pretty humid, but I managed to have a decent flat run.



Wednesday: 4.1 mi(run)/35:04/Felt a little sore at the beginning of my run, but managed a very good run. It was a little cooler this morning.



Thursday: 4.3 mi(run)/37:38/Nice run on a cool morning with some good mile splits.



Friday: SPIN

Saturday: 5.2 mi(run)/46:30/Nice morning run and it was hot and humid. Had hope to do a 10 miler.



Sunday: 16.4 mi(bike)/1:12:23/Nice bike ride with Jerry after a few weeks off from riding.




Weekly Miles: 21.9 miles(run)/16.4 miles(bike)

**Please visit the MotionBased link to see more information about each of my runs this week!**

This week will be more like last week hopefully as I get adjusted to being back to school. I am hoping to get in a few more miles and to increase my runs this week. I don't plan to increase the miles that much as I don't want to over-do it. Hope everyone has a GREAT week and KEEP TRAINING!
Avid

No comments:

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger