Pages

Monday, August 31, 2009

August 31-September 6

Wow, I actually had another productive week with some good miles. I increased my miles this week to 5 and felt great each day I ran. No set back this week. I also even got a ride in on Sunday! Definitely a good week. It would be nice if I could increase to 6 miles each run this week, but I probably will not try that. My thinking is that maybe one of my runs this week will be a 6 miler and the rest will stay at 5 and maybe on the weekend, I can increase to a 8 miler.

Here are this week's results:

Monday: 5.2 mi(run)/44:44/Nice morning run after some new stretches. Felt great the entire run and then used my new stretches after the run. Definitely took my time. Good 5 miler!





Tuesday: REST

Wednesday: 5.2 mi(run)/43:53/Easy morning run after a day off. I had planned to go further to make up for my missed run on Tuesday, but changed my mind. The weather was perfect with the much cooler temp. Stretched the adductor area very good this morning after my run.





Thursday: 5.1 mi(run)/47:34/Ran at Roswell Area Park with Dan. Very nice run with some hills at a very comfortable, easy pace. Pain-free run!





Friday: SPIN

Saturday: 6.9 mi(run)/59:50/Comfortable 7 miler with several hills. Adductor felt pretty good for most of the run. I did a lot of yard work after the run.





Sunday: 26 mi(bike)/1:33:18/Good solo bike ride with several hills. Really enjoyed the cooler temps and a very quiet ride. Felt great!





Weekly Miles: 22.4 miles(run)/26 miles(bike)

This week will be another trial for me. We'll see how it goes and I will continue to do my adductor stretches and icing and see if things continue to get better. I am pretty excited and hopeful! Hope everyone is enjoying the 3 day weekend and Happy Labor Day to all. Good luck at the US 10k Classic!
AVID

No comments:

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger