Pages

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

August 24-August 30

Well, another pretty good week of training! I got a few more miles in than I did last week, so I am very excited about that. This past week has been a week of research for me. I decided to check and see if I could find more information on my groin injury. I am happy to report that through my research I have a new hope and feel pretty confident that I will shake this injury.

Here are this week's results

Monday: 3.9 mi(run)/32:51/Nice, easy run after a 3 day break from running. New route also without any hills.





Tuesday: 4.1 mi(run)/34:22/Good run. I felt pretty good and took it easy the entire run.





Wednesday: 4.1 mi(run)/38:20/Nice run with some hills at Roswell Area Park with Dan. Very easy, comfortable pace.





Thursday: 4.4 mi(run)/37:19/Nice comfortable pace this morning where I still took it easy. I really wanted to run further, but chose not to.





Friday: REST

Saturday: 6.5 mi(run)/55:37/Very good comfortable run after a day off from running. Felt great and really wanted to run further, but did not want to over do it!





Sunday: REST

Weekly Miles: 23 miles(run)/0 miles(bike)

I had planned to go for a long bike ride on Sunday, but the rain would not allow it. No biggie, REST is never a bad idea. I am hopeful to get a ride in this week, probably one day after school. This means a run in the a.m. and a ride in the p.m. I will probably increase my miles this week, not by much, but probably 5 milers each day with hopefully a long run on Saturday. I am hoping to continue my new stretching techniques and hopeful to start running more hills. I will definitely take it easy on the hills instead of kicking it like I generally do. Even though I am excited about my progress, I will still continue to take it easy on most of my runs. Hope everyone has a GREAT week and happy training!
AVIDRNR

No comments:

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger