Pages

Monday, September 7, 2009

September 7-September 13

Excited! This is exactly how I feel after a very good week of running! I started the week thinking I would run 6 mile runs each day. Although that did not happen, I am totally content in getting in the miles that I got in. I could have easily done the 6 milers, but due to time, I was unable to do so. That being said, I am totally ready to put in more miles and feeling pretty good about the progress being made. As you can see, I was able to finish the week with an awesome 10 mile run!

Here are this week's results:

Monday: 6.1 mi(run)/50:56/Great 6 mile run on a lovely Labor Day morning. Nice and cool, probably ran too fast, but it felt great!





Tuesday: 4.2 mi(run)/35:42/Easy run today with some pickup at the end. I felt great considering I ran 6 on Monday.





Wednesday: 6.2 mi(run)/53:26/Very easy and slow run. I started out very slow on purpose and finished the last mile very strong. I felt great with no pain in the adductor.





Thursday: 5 mi(run)/47:03/Easy run with Dan at Roswell Area Park. Took our time and ran a very comfortable slow pace.





Friday: SPIN

Saturday: ALTA TENNIS/Won(6-4;6-4)

Sunday: 10 mi/1:26:40/Awesome 10 miler with many hills and it was a pain-free run! I felt great and took my time during the run!





Weekly Miles: 31.5 miles(run)

Well, I just finished my longest run in a few months. Wow, that 10 miler felt so great and the weather was perfect! I felt so good the entire run and I really did take it easy. I was not able to run quite as slow as I would have liked, but I think I ran slow enough. This week, I will probably cut back on my miles again and only do 4 milers. Hopefully, I can get another 10 miler in next weekend! Hope everyone had a great week of training!
AVID

No comments:

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger