Pages

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

September 21-September 27

This week was a week of a whole lot of raining. Wow, I can't recall the last time we have had so much rain in GA. It was so bad that school was canceled for two days. Wow. I am not going to complain about the time off. Although I missed one day of running, I am still pleased with my week of training.

Here are this week's results:

Monday: RAIN, again!

Tuesday: 6.1 mi(run)/50:36/Nice run after several days off due to all the rain in the ATL. As always, I ran too fast.





Wednesday: 4.1 mi(run)/35:06/Good evening run for the first time in a long time. I have been running in the a.m., so this p.m. run went really well and I felt great the entire run!





Thursday: 5.2 mi(run)/48:06/Nice morning run with Dan at Roswell Area Park, considering I ran 12 hours earlier. Lot's of hills, but I felt really good and I was not too tired. We finished pretty strong a well!





ALTA Tennis/Won(6-0;6-1)

Friday: REST

Saturday: ALTA Tennis/Won(6-7;6-2;6-4)Wow, what a long match. We literally played for nearly 3 hours. Great match though, good job Armond! The match was a bit more challenging than Thursday's romp!

Sunday: Happy Birthday to LJ!

Weekly Miles: 15.4 miles(run)

As I said, I did not get in quite as many miles as I would have liked. With all the tennis that I played, I think it probably evens out all those miles that I missed. This week, I will try to pick up my miles and try not to miss any days. I am going to start updating my blog daily this week as opposed to doing it once a week as I have been doing the last few years. Also, I in the process of rearranging my entire blog. Look for the updates over the next several weeks. Hope everyone is staying dry and did not have any flood damage.

KEEP RUNNING!
Avid

No comments:

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger