Pages

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

September 14-September 20

Rain, Rain go away, come again another day! Wow, it has been raining every single day this week. Oh well, I guess we need it. This week was a total wash. I did not get any exercising in hardly. I was able to run a couple of times, but that is about it.

Here are this week's results:

Monday: Yardwork

Tuesday: 4.2 mi(run)/36:16/Easy 4 miler after a day off from running. Felt well rested and took it easy.





Wednesday: Unable to run(rain)

Thursday: 5.1 mi(run)/48:05/Nice run with Dan at Roswell Area Park. We had to slow down midway as we were going to fast.





Friday: REST

Saturday: REST(ALTA match got rained out, of course!)

Sunday: REST

Weekly Miles: 9.3 miles(run)

I think it was a good thing that it rained so much this week cause it allowed me to get some REST that I probably needed. Also, it allowed me to not do any running. As much as I hate to admit it, it was a wise decision. Of course, I really did not have a choice with all the rain.

This week, I hope to get some miles in and maybe have a week like I did two weeks ago. Hope everyone is staying dry! This time next week, I will be celebrating my 41st birthday! Have a super week!
AVID

No comments:

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger