Pages

Sunday, March 16, 2008

March 10-March 16

Taper time, taper time! Man, it feels so good to be tapering. I took it easy this week and got some good runs in. I must say, I did a poor job pacing myself this week. Instead of running 9:00-9:30 minute miles in most of my runs, I was running more like 8:00-8:30 minute miles. That is not really taking it easy, but oh well, I will do better this week. I definitely was able to take it easy on my long run which happened to be on Sunday as opposed to my usual Saturday. Due to the tornadoes and the rain in Atlanta, I had to push my long run to today(Sunday). I also finished my 12.4 miler with a 6:40 mile, so that was pretty cool.

Here are this week's results:

Monday: REST
Tuesday: 6 mi/51:41
Wednesday: REST
Thursday: 6 mi/49:24
Friday: REST
Saturday: REST
Sunday: 12.4 mi/1:57:03
Mileage=24.4

**Please visit the MotionBased link to see more information about each of my runs this week!**

As you can see, I did miss a couple of run this week, but no biggie. Seeing that I am tapering, REST can only help me at this time. Although I did miss some runs, I am hoping for a much better week this week. Also, the temperatures should be much better this week.

This week's schedule:

Monday: 6 mi
Tuesday: REST
Wednesday: 7 mi
Thursday: 5 mi
Friday: REST
Saturday: 10 mi
Sunday: 4 mi

Have a GREAT week of running!
LJ

No comments:

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger