Pages

Sunday, March 23, 2008

March 17-March 23

ING, here I come! This has been a fairly good week of training. I missed 1 run, but once again,
I needed the rest. This week, I will be taking my time on every run as I don't think I will need
to do any more speed work. I am hoping for some nice weather next Sunday and not much wind.
It has definitely been pretty windy the last few days. Good thing I did not run today as it was very
windy!

Here are this week's results:

Monday: 6 mi/52:23
Tuesday: REST
Wednesday: 7.2 mi/1:00:23
Thursday: REST
Friday: REST
Saturday: 8 mi/1:16:49
Sunday: REST
Mileage=21.2

**Please visit the MotionBased link to see more information about each of my runs this week!**

Here is this week's schedule:

Monday: REST
Tuesday: 6 mi
Wednesday: 4 mi
Thursday: 4 mi
Friday: REST
Saturday: 2 mi
Sunday: ING Georgia Marathon

Good luck to all running the ING Georgia Marathon. I am definitely ready for the marathon. I am not sure about a PR, but I feel confident that I am ready for the race.

KEEP RUNNING!
LJ

No comments:

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger