Pages

Sunday, March 9, 2008

March 3-March 9

Taper time...baaaaabbbbbbyyyy! I had planned to try to do one more 20 miler, but I am happy with my training and will bypass and start getting some much needed REST!

This week went pretty well and I had 4 very good runs. I felt pretty tired earlier in the week, but seemed to get stronger throughout the week. Most of my runs were comfortable ones and not many surprises. I had to switch my normal Saturday long run to Sunday due to some plans that I had. I am just happy that I was able to get it in.

Here are this week's results:

Monday: 7 mi/1:00:03
Tuesday: 7.5 mi/1:02:35
Wednesday: Unable to Run
Thursday: 10.7/1:30:26
Friday: REST
Saturday: REST
Sunday: 20.9 mi/3:02:52
Mileage=46.1

**Please visit the MotionBased link to see more information about each of my runs this week!**

This week was a very successful week and I am very happy with the results. I did manage to miss one run which was on Wednesday. No biggie. As I start to taper this week, here is my schedule:

Monday: REST
Tuesday: 6 miles
Wednesday: 8 miles
Thursday: 6 miles
Friday: REST
Saturday: 14 miles
Sunday 4 miles

Have a GREAT week of running and Spring time is just around the corner!

KEEP RUNNING,
LJ

No comments:

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger