Pages

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

July 28-August 3

Well, no running to report this week. I found out on Friday that I have a tear in my lower adductor muscle. Ugh!! The Orthopaedic doctor has ordered me to take some physical therapy for the next month and to NOT run. He also gave me the worst news, I will NOT be running the New York City Marathon in November. Ugh again!!

That being said, I am taking the news OK and decided that it is what it is. All things being considered, it could be worse.

I had my first physical therapy on Tuesday and it went really well. I felt pretty darn good when I left their office(not good enough to go for a run), but I do think it was helpful. I will go for session #2 on Thursday!

Last Friday, I had the opportunity to attend a Rascal Flatts concert with my lovely wife and a couple of friends at Lakewood Amphitheater. We had so much fun that my wife and I decided to go on tour with them for the weekend. Seriously! Well, we didn't exactly get on the bus with them and tour, but we did go see them on Saturday and Sunday. On Saturday we drove to Raleigh and on Sunday to Charlotte. (Thanks Jay for an awesome weekend, we had a blast!!)

On Sunday, I was able to see my good buddy/roommate from college (Denny). Wow, what a blast from the past!! Some people never change and Denny you have not. It seems like you have settled down a little bit, but nothing to brag about. It was soo good seeing ya man!

Here are a few photo's from our weekend of fun! (more to come)

Later,
LJ



Jay



Rascal Flatts



Sabrina, Jay and Lamar



Denny and Lamar



Lamar, Jay and Denny

No comments:

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger