Pages

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Session#3

Well, I just got home from my 3rd physical therapy appointment. I am a bit frustrated with not being able to run, but as I continue to say, it is what it is! It appears that I will not be running anytime soon unless a miracle occurs and my lower adductor muscle is completely healed (that is very, very possible).

As I approach the end of my first week of school, a run is totally, totally past due! What used to be my answer to a very stressful day has been replaced with absolutely nothing at the moment. I am in search of that natural high that I got from running. Not sure where or if I can find it, but I am desperately in need of it.

According to the therapist, there is a possibility that I may not even be able to run the annual Thanksgiving Atlanta Half Marathon. Here I am going for my 10th one in a row and there is a possibility that I may not even be able to run it! What a bummer. I am to the point to where I refuse to hear that and I have decided that that will be my goal for the rest of the year, to run the Atlanta Half!

Oh well, just wanted to give a quick update!

KEEP RUNNING!!!
LJ

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LJ, sorry to hear about your injury... praying for God to heal you!

Juliana's Journal said...

Sweetie,

This is just a minor setback. Just remember that staying healthy is the most important thing. Vicky & I would love to have you on the sidelines with us if you can't run it. Let's make the glass half full.

SJ

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger