Pages

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Road to Recovery...

Well,

I would like to believe that I am on the road to recovery. Hopefully, sooner than later. It has been a very good week of rest (believe it or not). I have actually listened to the physical therapist and did exactly as he instructed. I know, I can't believe it either. It hasn't been easy, but I am making some good strides in the right direction.

This Thursday is supposed to be my last physical therapy session. I am hoping they do not tell me that I need to come back for more. Good news, my MRI finally came back and it was negative! I was very very relieved to finally get the results as I have been a bit worried the past week or so. Now, I just have to take the MRI films to the orthopaedic surgeon so that he can look at them for himself. The radiologist has confirmed that it was negative and that there are no signs of any hernia and that everything is normal!

I will keep you posted as the week progresses. I am supposed to run on the treadmill in the pool this week and I can't wait!

Hope everyone has had a good week and is enjoying the cooler temperatures we have had this week!

KEEP RUNNING!
LJ

No comments:

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger