Pages

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

January 12-January 18

Another good week of rehabbing and I was able to get in a few more miles this week. I actually had a really nice long run on Saturday which I ran solo. Probably could have slowed down a bit, but still a nice run. This week should be much of the same as I continue to rehab and put in the miles. I will probably continue my 4 miles as usual. I added a new file to my blog this week. Basically, it shows my pace for each of the miles to help me stay within my boundaries as far as taking it easy.

Here are this week's results:

Monday: REST

Tuesday: 4.3 mi/36:54/Wow, a very refreshing run! It was very hard holding back as I was really wanting to run hard. I did not even feel any soreness when running hills today.












Wednesday: 4.3 mi/38:06/Nice, easy run! I slowed down from the previous day and tried to take it easy.












Thursday: REST


Friday: REST

Saturday: 8 mi/1:09:46/Nice, long run! I felt great and this was my first run with some hills. Did not experience any pain when running the hills and I kept a decent pace on them!

















Sunday: 4.3 mi/37:22/Nice, very easy run! I took my time and just relaxed and worked on my form. Felt great considering I ran an 8 miler the day before.












Weekly Miles: 20.9 mi

**Please visit the MotionBased link to see more information about each of my runs this week!**

This week will be an easy week for me for the most part. On Saturday, I am planning to run in a local 5k(Polar Bear Run). I am not expecting to break any records and I will probably just take it easy. I am running with a couple of buddies of mine. Looking forward to another good week of rehabbing and I hope to get in a few more miles. Since I am running a 5k on Saturday, I will have to figure out when I can get a long run in. Hope everyone had a great week!
LJ

No comments:

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger