Pages

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

January 5-January 11

Whew! What a long week and that was with Monday being an off day for teachers! I guess after being off for two whole weeks, it would be rough for anyone getting back to normal. Anyway, on to running. I once again, am still trying to rehab my lower adductor and pretty excited about the results. I was able to get up bright and early most of the week and hit the gym with some rehabbing. I fell short later in the week, but still able to get some good running in.

Here are this week's results:

Monday: REST

Tuesday: 4.1 mi/36:08/Wow, easy run that should have been easier. I ran a minute faster than previous 4 milers. Felt well
rested after 1 day of rest!










Wednesday: REST

Thursday: 2.8 mi/23:53/Wow, ran a fast run that felt great with no pain. Probably should not have ran so fast!











Friday: REST

Saturday: 7.1 mi/1:04/Great run with Dan, Allen and Josh! Ran a very comfortable pace and I was well-rested!










Sunday: 4.3 mi/36:01/Wow, another great run with no-pain and it was after a long run the day before!













Weekly Miles: 18.3 mi

**Please visit the MotionBased link to see more information about each of my runs this week!**

As you can see, I am making some progress and I am getting pretty excited about my running again! As I ran today, I noticed my speed coming back and I had to really concentrate to hold back and not over-do it. This week, I will stick to my plan and continue to rehab and do physical therapy. I will also continue my 4 mile runs this week. My weekend run may be a long one if I am feeling good, much longer than this week's long run! I would like to congratulate my brother, BJ for finishing his 2nd marathon (BankTrust First Light Marathon) today in Mobile, AL! Way to go BJ!

Hope everyone has had a GREAT start to 2009!

KEEP RUNNING!!
LJ

No comments:

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger