Pages

Saturday, January 24, 2009

January 19-January 25

This week was a good week of REST! I chose not to do anything and to sit back and relax. A little rest never hurt anybody. I am a huge proponent of rest and whenever I get the opportunity to do so, I take advantage of it!

Here are this week's results:

Monday-Friday: REST

Saturday: Polar Bear Run(3.1 mi)/22:00/Wow, first 5k in forever. It was a very good run. I was hoping to be under 21 minutes, but did not make it. Oh well, still a good run with no pain!











Sunday: 8.4 mi/1:11:57/Nice, easy long run! Took my time and just enjoyed the cool weather. The run was pain-free and had a good bit of hills(see elevation chart below).


























Sunday Elevation Chart

Weekly Miles: 11.5 mi

**Please visit the MotionBased link to see more information about each of my runs this week!**

Although I did not get many miles in this week, I am very happy with the results of not running. I also took a break from my physical therapy and plan to get back at it this week, starting Monday morning. Sunday's run was a very good one. I had originally planned to just go out and run a 10 miler till I let my wife know what I was doing. She was not too happy with me as she still believes that I need to be resting and running very few miles. Hopefully, she will not be looking at my blog this week and will not notice the 8 miler today! Oh well, life goes on. Hope everyone has had a nice productive week and got a few more miles in than myself. If not, so be it, you got this week to redeem yourself!

Have a SUPER week of running!
LJ

No comments:

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger