Pages

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Why I run...

Has your day ever started out rough and ended even worse? Wow, there are days when I get home and I wonder, how in the world did I make it through the day?

There is one thing that helps me cope and continues to amaze me every single time I go out. It gives me so much joy and contentment. The last 6 months have been extremely difficult for me as I continue to cope with an injury. Throughout this coping time, I have realized how much it means to me and how important it is to listen to my body.

Running is a gift that I do not take for granted. I will get over this injury and soon get back to my normal running and start training for my 15th marathon. There is HOPE!

KEEP RUNNING!

LJ

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There is hope! Many prayers for you and your sweet wife! God bless.

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger