Pages

Monday, April 13, 2009

April 13-April 19

Well, I am happy to report that I got some miles in this week! Man, it was good to be back on the pavement again after a whole week of laziness or should I say just being busy? I did make some time for some exercising and we are finally getting some warmer temperatures here throughout the day. My triathlon training went really well this week. I got two good swims in, ugh! I missed my Sunday swim due to house work!

Here are this week's results:

Monday: 4.2 mi/35:19/Whew! It felt sooo good to be running again! Man, nice, easy run as I started my triathlon training!







Tuesday: REST


Wednesday: 4 mi/33:58/First morning run and it was a very good run. Much cooler than expected and very windy!







Thursday: 4.3 mi/34:56/Great run and I felt great! I really wanted to run further, but chose not to. Also, I got new shoes!







Friday: REST

Saturday: ALTA tennis(Won-6-1/6-3)

Sunday: 7.2 mi/1:01:15/Nice long run with a whole lot of wind! I actually was able to get some good hills in with some good speed, great run!







Weekly Miles: 19.7 miles

**Please visit the MotionBased link to see more information about each of my runs this week!**

So, as you can see I had a much better week than the previous week! I am hoping for an even better week this week as the temperatures continue to improve. Of course, now all I need is the rain to go away. I actually postponed my Sunday run thinking it was going to rain and then I just said forget it and went for it. It was actually very nice the entire run and once I got home, it started raining(alright with me). That is normally how it works for me, seriously! Hope everyone had a productive week!

KEEP RUNNING,
LJ

No comments:

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger