Pages

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

April 20-April 26

Not a bad week of training. I missed my Thursday run, but still a fairly good week of training. The temperatures are definitely warming up. The weekend was really a nice one with warmer temperatures. I am on a countdown. Only 4 weeks or so left in school. Whew! How time flies! Not sure what my summer plans are just yet, other than a honey-do list that is a mile long. My wife and I are taking a trip out to Dallas, Texas sometime to see family, that's about all I know of for now.

Here are this week's results:

Monday: 4.2 mi/34:44/Nice run on yet another windy afternoon. It should have been an easier run, but I had a hard time holding back.





Tuesday: REST

Wednesday: 4.2 mi/35:28/Nice morning run, I took it easy for the most part. It was a bit cooler than I was expecting.





Thursday: REST

Friday: REST

Saturday: ALTA tennis (got beat, 6-3/6-0)/Worked in the yard and inside the house most of the day.

Sunday: 9 mi/1:27:46/Nice long run with Stefanie with many hills. It was very warm!
10.2 mi/41:46/First bike ride in a long time and it was right after a 9 mile run, whew! I actually felt pretty darn good!

Sunday's Bike Route/Elevation

















Sunday's Run








Weekly Miles: 17.4 miles(run)/10.2 miles(bike)

**Please visit the MotionBased link to see more information about each of my runs this week!**

This week I will probably do most of my running in the mornings. Seeing that it is getting warmer, I will be riding my bike in the evenings. I am sure this week will be a much better week for me. Hope everyone has had a great week of training. Sunday really topped my week off. I did not feel as though the week was great, but after Sunday's run and bike-ride, I am well pleased! Have a super week training!

KEEP RUNNING!
LJ

No comments:

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger