Pages

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

April 27-May 3

Happy Birthday to my lovely wife, Sabrina! I enjoyed celebrating with you all day on Saturday!

Finally, a good week of training with no missed workouts. Yeah! I feel pretty good about my triathlon training and I am even happy about my swimming. Of course, the swimming is really the only part of the race that I was ever concerned about. The swimming workouts have definitely helped a bunch. I am by now means there yet, but feel pretty confident that I will get there. I did miss my Sunday swim, but I will make it up this week.

Here are this week's results:

Monday: REST

Tuesday: 4.4 mi(am)/38:10/Nice, cool, morning run where I took my time and just took it easy!
9 mi(pm)(bike ride)/40:12/Nice ride after a morning run and the weather was very nice!

(Morning Run)







(Evening Bike Ride)







Wednesday: 4.3 mi/34:57/Great run where I ran late in the evening. I felt well-rested and I was able to hold back and not over-do it.





Thursday: 4.8 mi/48:49/Nice run with Dan and his son! I really enjoyed the hills, we walked the last half mile or so.





Friday: REST

Saturday: 21.5 mi(bike)/1:22:42/Nice morning ride with very few hills. I wish we could have gone further.




Sunday: 6.85 mi/57:28/Whew! Today's run was a bit of a struggle, but nevertheless a good run. I should have run a little further, but I will I am happy!





Weekly Miles: 20.3 miles(run)/30.5 miles(bike)

**Please visit the MotionBased link to see more information about each of my runs this week!**

This week will be pretty much the same as this past week. I will continue my triathlon training and hope to get a bit more swimming in without a missed workout. Hopefully, this rain is gone for awhile and we will get some good weather this week. Hope everyone has a GREAT week!

KEEP RUNNING!
LJ

No comments:

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger