Pages

Sunday, April 12, 2009

April 6-April 12

Well, Spring break is over and time to get back to work! Whew, what a nice spring break. I did a lot of work around the house and just tried to enjoy the break. I went away on Wednesday to Alabama to spend time with my brother and his family. We had a blast! I also got to play a round of golf which was a whole lot of fun. Thanks BJ for a great round. We returned home on Friday to a really bad thunderstorm and just spent the evening at the house. I play my ALTA tennis match on Saturday and won and then went home to celebrate Easter with my parents on Sunday.

As you can see, I once again have absolutely nothing to report by way of training/exercising. This week will definitely be a much better week for me as I try to get back on track and start training for my first triathlon. I am hoping to do my first run this week in the morning since I have tennis practice tomorrow evening and then ride my bike after school.

Hope everyone had a nice Easter and celebrated the resurrection!

KEEP RUNNING!
LJ

No comments:

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger