Pages

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

March 30-April 5

Yeeeaaahhhh, can you say Spring Break baby!!! Not a bad week of training. Yeah, I did not get many runs in, but I was just so happy to be running again. I played tennis on Monday night for a make-up match due to the rain, and we won! My team is in 2nd place at the moment. Way to go team, we took all 5 points last week. This week we have a bye, so my team will pick up come Monday and play next Saturday! That being said, I finished my week off by riding my bike on Sunday. Man, it felt so good to be back on my bike. As a matter of fact, I am considering doing my first TRI in June. We'll see. I will keep you posted!

Here are this week's results:(I did not have my GPS on Wednesday's run so no graphics)

Monday: REST

Tuesday: REST

Wednesday: 6.2 mi/51:08/Very nice, pretty fast run. First run in nearly 2 weeks. Finally some better weather!

Thursday: REST

Friday: REST

Saturday: 6.8 mi/1:00:42/Just trying to get back into running. Great run that should have been longer, but I needed to get back home for yard work!







Sunday: 16.8 mi(bike)/1:07:21/Wow, it felt great being back on my bike again! I did not realize how much I had missed it and Dan and I rode some serious hills, GREAT ride!






Weekly Miles: 13 (run)/16.8 (bike)

So, this week I am hoping for much better results. I am hoping to get in more miles via running and biking. I am not getting my hopes up as I saw the forecast for the week. It looks like we are getting more cold weather as well as more rain. That being said, if we do, I will probably have the same results this week. My wife and I are traveling on Wednesday and will be away till Friday. I will be taking my running clothes with me for sure and hope to get two runs in while away. We are headed to Montgomery, AL to spend some time with my brother and his family! Hope everyone has a wonderful, productive week!

Keep Exercising!
LJ

No comments:

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger