Pages

Saturday, February 3, 2007

January 28-February 3

Whew...what a week! I have done absolutely nothing this week! I guess on a good note, I have gotten plenty of rest. I did not run most of this week. I was a bit disappointed in myself, but more than anything, the weather was at it's worst this week in the ATL.

Here are this weeks results:

Sunday: 4 mi/32:14/16:50-out/15:24-in
Monday: REST
Tuesday: Unable to Run
Wednesday: 8 mi/1:05:37/32:55-out/32:42-in
Thursday: Unable to Run
Friday: REST
Saturday: 12.5 mi/2:01:01/Ran with Allen**(to view the course, just copy and paste this link:
http://www.usatf.org/routes/view.asp?rID=104171
Mileage=24.5

This by far was not my best week. I must say, the few runs that I got in were pretty good runs. I took my time and tried to remember that I was tapering and tried not to go out too fast and tried to return in about the same time. That being said, as you can see, I only ran 2 times during the week and Saturday's run was GREAT. I ran with my friend Allen and it was a fairly hilly course(You can view the course). I finished very strong and could have easily ran another 4 or 5 miles.

This week should be a much better week for me as I am now only 2 weeks away from the marathon. Hopefully, the weather will be cooperative and it will not be too cold here in the ATL and I hope to not miss a run.
Keep Running!
LJ

No comments:

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger